Everyone has different needs when it comes to retirement. Some questions you should consider with your retirement planning may include:
- Should I buy years of service?
- When should I retire?
- How much income will I need during retirement?
- Am I currently saving enough?
- Are there health insurance options at retirement?
- Which retirement option should I choose?
- Should I take the equated option?
- Is long term care coverage right for me?
- How much income will my surviving spouse need?
- Do I have life insurance needs?
The documents listed below will assist you in planning your retirement. MARSP’s Pension Seminar is also an important tool in understanding your retirement options.