Everyone has different needs when it comes to retirement. Some questions you should consider with your retirement planning may include:
• Should I buy years of service?
• When should I retire?
• How much income will I need during retirement?
• Am I currently saving enough?
• Are there health insurance options at retirement?
• Which retirement option should I choose?
• Should I take the equated option?
• Is long term care coverage right for me?
• How much income will my surviving spouse need?
• Do I have life insurance needs?
The documents listed at the right will assist you in planning your retirement. MARSP's Pension 101 seminar is also an important tool in understanding your retirement options. Click below to see the schedule of Pension 101 seminars or request a seminar in your school district.