MARSP Offers Members the Following:
- Promote the preservation and enhancement of current levels of pension income through legislation, oversight of MPSERS, and individual guidance to members.
- Advocate for quality public education in a non-partisan manner making it possible for all retirees to be involved regardless of political leanings.
- Promote the preservation and enhancement of health care benefits.
- Offer timely assistance and information about member insurance.
- Annual conferences for the latest updates on your pension and health benefits.
- Training workshops to equip our members to be their best advocates.
- Members receive six issues of the MARSP newsletter, VANGUARD, each year.
- MARSP website with resources for members and association leadership.
- Member benefits discounts on travel, computers, phone and insurance.
- Connect with colleagues and friends at local chapter meetings.
- Opportunity to volunteer for local or state committees to become involved.
- Amazing travel deals for Members only
- Exclusive online savings Local deals in your neighborhood Event ticket discounts
- 40% of your $49 annual membership goes to MARSP
- The more you use the site to save money, the more donations benefit MARSP
- Save up to 75% on your name brand prescription drugs that are no longer covered under MPSERS Insurance
- MARSP receives $5 the first time a pharmacy card is used
- Share cards with your under-insured friends