Step 1: Login
- Enter the email address you provided to MARSP in the “Member Login” box on the MARSP homepage.
- Enter your password. If you have never logged in, your password is the first letter of your first name and your whole last name in all capital letters (example: JSMITH). You may change the default password after logging in to “My Account” if you wish.
- After logging in, you can visit “My Account” to view and update your profile.
Step 2: Review “My Account” profile
- Click on “My Account” from the “Welcome Back” screen after logging in. This is the section of the MARSP website that stores all of your membership information.
- “My Profile” is the main page of the account portal. From this page, you can access the following:
- Update contact information (any field with a pencil icon is editable and updateable).
- View membership information such as invoices and expiration dates
- Change your password.
- View MARSP events you’ve registered for, as well as local chapter information.